"A classic DK weight yarn, Luma is inspired by the mood and light found in sun-bathed savannas. The plant-based fibres of organic cotton and linen are mixed with silk and fine Merino wool to provide warmth when it is cool, yet be light enough for warmer climates, a perfect yarn to create layering pieces of a handmade wardrobe."
-- The Fiber Co
- Skeins: 125 m (137 yd) per 50 g skein
- Fiber: 50% Merino wool, 25% organic cotton, 15% linen, 10% silk
- Needles: 3.75–4mm (US 5–6)
- Gauge: 21-23 sts per 4 in (10 cm)
- Care: Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $100 USD.
Please contact us for returns and exchanges. We will be happy to accomodate you. Re-stocking and shipping fees will apply.