Sale Sold out
Regular price $23.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
"Inspired by the breath-taking scenery of Ireland, Arranmore Light yarn is spun in a mill that traces its roots to the homespun tweed industry of 19th century County Donegal. This DK-weight yarn blends cashmere and silk with fine Merino wool to create an authentic tweed yarn in a colour palette reminiscent of the wild Irish coastlands for makers who appreciate the best of luxury and tradition."View full details
-- the Fibre Co
- Skeins: 300 m (328 yd) per 100 g hank
- Fiber: 80% Merino wool, 10% cashmere, 10% silk
- Needles: 3.75–4mm (US 5–6)
- Gauge: 20-22 sts per 4 in (10 cm)
- Care: Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $100 USD.
Please contact us for returns and exchanges. We will be happy to accomodate you. Re-stocking and shipping fees will apply.